A sure sign of spring: the delivery of the Friends School Plant Sale catalogs! If you are on our mailing list, you should receive your catalog soon. But feel free to come get some more to share. Over the next weeks, volunteers will be distributing bundles of catalogs all over the Twin Cities. Can you help?
Help Distribute Plant Sale Catalogs
- Adopt a Site– We’ve set up an electronic Google doc sign-up where you can adopt a site (or two or three) and keep those locations filled. Catalog Distribution Sign-up
- Casual Drop as You Go–keep a bundle with you and distribute them as you visit your friends, favorite coffee shops, dentist/doctor waiting rooms, restaurants, etc. Always ask before leaving catalogs.
- Friends School of Minnesota is located at 1365 Englewood Ave. in St. Paul 55104. Call 651-917-0636 to pick up your catalogs weekdays 7:30am-6:00pm Note: the building is mostly closed for spring break March 31-April 4.
- Always ask if it is okay to leave catalogs.
- When you are leaving catalogs in waiting rooms, such as at hospitals, dentists, etc., write “Take me Home” on the top of the catalog.
- If you are working with a library or a business, you can leave a Plant Sale business card with a contact person and ask him or her to call the school when they run out of catalogs.
- We have some wire racks if you find an establishment that needs them to have our catalog at their site.
Other Ways to Support the Friends School Plant Sale
- Sign up to volunteer at www.
volunteer. friendsschoolplantsale.com/ signup
- Bring in your plastic newspaper bags for the garden bulb section.(NO bread or food bags). The collection bin located in the FSMN front entry. Note: the building is mostly closed for spring break March 31-April 4.
Learn All About the Plant Sale