To honor our volunteers, we gather each year in our gymnasium for a buffet breakfast and program.
Countless volunteer hours given by parents, students, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents, and other friends enhance the daily life of our school. Our Plant Sale is run by over 1000 volunteers. We couldn’t do what we do without them!
- Shelley Cline for her work with our community support program
- Andy Dubner for his lead at cashiering at the plant sale
- David Wheaton for serving on the finance committee and guiding the school to its positive financial place
- Tony Mendoza for serving on so many committees in such a positive and crucial way.
Our invited speaker was Ed Bok Lee, an accomplished poet, prose writer, playwright, and spoken word artist. His readings were fascinating and left us with so much to think about.
Thank you so much to all of our volunteers!
– Sarah Deschamps, Development Director